Developed and manufactured in the USA, our kiosks, software systems and the web-based business management tools are, without question, the most feature-rich and innovative in the industry, yet we are lower in cost than competitive offerings.
This cost advantage is accomplished by being a vertically integrated company. We develop the software, designed the kiosk from top to bottom, and manufacture it here in the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
But, it’s not cost advantage that we suggest new owners focus on, even though it’s an Outpost Retail Systems advantage. Real value and total cost of ownership (TCO) are what new business owners should focus on as they evaluate systems and partners. We would suggest that the following variables are key to evaluating real value and TCO:
- The actual kiosk system design. The hardware, the robotics, the design. Features, functionality, benefits.
- What business management tools are available? How easy are they to use? What are the software features and functionalities? Is this innovative technology or old engineering and methods?
- Training- What training is offered? What qualifications do the trainers have?
- Services- Will I get assistance setting up my new business? What will I receive in terms of services, resources and help? Will I be left to figure out this new business on my own?
- Cost. Of course, it’s a variable to be considered.
Outpost Retail Systems has established a comprehensive program that thoroughly addresses each of these areas.