Our MovieOutpost kiosks have a capacity of approximately 825 discs, yet our footprint may be the smallest in the industry.
We’ve engineered it to have two separate slots, one for renting, one for returning. This minimizes mechanical movements, speeds transaction processing time, and optimizes system stability, while also enabling two customers to be served at the same time. .
- Dimensions: 32” x 24.5” x 78 ¼ “
- Weight: approximately 650 lbs.
- Capacity: approximately 825 discs
- TV for digital advertising and movie trailers. Or, static signage graphics.
- 17” touch screen, hardened, impact-resistant glass. Capacitive touch for fast and accurate response.
- Stereo speakers
- Internet connectivity via ethernet or 3G modem
- DVD and Bluray
- Secure RFID identification
- Option to offer flat rate monthly subscription programs
- Rent & return anywhere capable
- Capable of browse and reserve online
- Equipped with UPS power backup
- Integrated surge protection
- Easily create multiple types of campaign and promotion codes
- 24/7 monitoring with email alerts
- Web-based Business Management Tools (Cloud data storage)
- Web-based remote access to kiosk robotics and software.
- Payment processing systems operating in multiple countries.
The Outdoor Model has all the above items, but includes the following additional features:
- Roof (Can also be purchased for indoor installations for the aesthetic effect.)
- Industrial-rated, thermostat controlled heating and cooling systems.
- Our systems operate flawlessly in extreme heat and bone-chilling subzero conditions.
- Touch screen “lift screen” protector.
- Additional external panels that are components in the cooling system.
- Each machine is “water hose tested” at the factory.
The Outdoor Kiosk weighs approximately 150lbs. more than an indoor model, is 3.5” wider and is approximately 7’ taller at the top of the roof line.
All kiosks go through a complete and thorough testing of all components, systems and tolerances as part of a rigorous final test and inspection process they must pass before packing and shipping.
Software & Business Management Tools
- DVD, Blu-ray & Games
- Complex pricing & promotions
- Digital signage and advertising
- Return-anywhere capability
- Monthly rental subscriptions
- Centralized, Enterprise Management. Web-based.
- 24/7/365 System Monitoring
- Internet Reservations
- Real-time Reporting
- Customer Service Systems
- Integrated CC Processing